Social Exchange Theory
A selection of articles related to social exchange theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Exchange Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Exchange Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Social Exchange Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Exchange Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The following - The Book—A First Look at Communication Theory
- social exchange theory.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Do Christians Leave the Faith? Breaking-up with a God Who Failed Them
- I am struck by how much these accounts resonate with sociological theories of human relationships, especially those coming from social exchange theory. This theory describes humans as judging the value of relationships in terms of costs and benefits.
Suggested Web Resources
- Social Exchange Theory
- Social Exchange theory explains how we feel about a relationship with another person as depending on our perceptions of fairness.
- Social Exchange Theory - Psychology - About.com
- Social exchange theory proposes that social behavior is the result of an exchange process..
- Social exchange theory
- Social exchange theory has its origins in Structural Anthropology (Levi-Straus), Behavioral Psychology (B.F. Skinner, Albert Bandura), Utilitarian Economics (D.
Social Exchange Theory Topics
Related searcheshorse colic displacement colic
cities and towns in greece
tokyo mew mew story
gottfried leibniz formal logic