A selection of articles related to social ills.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Ills. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Ills.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Social Ills is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Ills books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Google Giving Applies Engineering Savvy to Social Ills
- Wired magazine takes a close look at how Google approaches philanthropy through the Silicon Valley giant's giving arm, Google.org. Dot-org, as it's known within Google, is doling out tens of millions of dollars a year in direct grants to nonprofits and ...
- Continuity of democratic process, only panacea to rid country of social ills
- ISLAMABAD: Acting President Mian Raza Rabbani Wednesday said the continuity of democratic process is the only panacea to rid country of social, political and economic ills. He was addressing book-launching ceremony of "Consistent Parliamentary Cord; ...
- Botswana: Church Critical Partners in Fight Against Social Ills
- Gaphatshwa — Churches are critical partners in the fight against social ills such as alcoholism and crime, says Vice President, Mr Mokgweetsi Masisi. He said the government would, therefore, continue to support churches in their efforts towards nation ...
- Isolated individuals cause many social ills in Korea
- The research provides many lessons related to Korean society and its many social problems, experts say.
- Lamenting Environmental And Social Ills Is Not Enough; We Must Act
- Hawaii's several-fold environmental and social ills can only be fully addressed if you and I and the rest of the people we know consciously engage those problems through our daily, seemingly inconsequential activities. Take your childhood dentist, ...