A selection of articles related to social institution.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Institution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Institution.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Social Institution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Institution books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Memorial service to be held for celebrated, controversial Frances Cress Welsing
- Ray Winbush, director of the Institute for Urban Research at Morgan State University and former director of the Race Relations Institute at Fisk University, said Welsing drew heavy criticism for her views, which she expected. She frequently engaged her ...
- How I made my own opportunities
- Like many other medical students in Pakistan, during my first year of medical school I aspired to become a neurosurgeon to enjoy a lucrative lifestyle and high social status. But all that changed when I was diagnosed with depression during my second year.
- 10 Principles for Institutional Advocacy Using Social Media
- This need for criticism is particularly true in higher education. Without honest critiques, our colleges and universities are in danger of succumbing to faddism, group think, and stagnation.
- University leaders call for new rules on sexual violence allegations
- “These developments can also play a role in the incidents that universities must deal with, such as online abuse and harassment and misuse of social media.” The 1994 guidelines were written by ...
- Texas A&M fares well In US News graduate school rankings
- Texas A&M University's law school made a major upward move in new graduate school rankings by U.S.