A selection of articles related to social science.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Science.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Social Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Science books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Social Science
- 176. •. So cial S cien ce.
- Library of Congress Classification Outline: Class H - Social Sciences
- Statistics. HA29-32. Theory and method of social science statistics.
- Social Studies
- The social studies program at the kindergarten level focuses on helping students develop room and the school become sources for social studies learning.
- Social Science - American River College
- Sociology, like any science, is a disci- plined, intellectual quest for knowledge about the fundamen- tal nature of things. Social Science Degree.
Suggested News Resources
- The Social Science Encyclopedia in Iran
- Dr Hassan Chavooshian translated Adam Kuper and Jessica Kuper's "The social Science Encyclopedia" into Persian. The book was originally published by Routledge with more than a hundred contributors.
- Thou Shall Not Commit a Social Science
- Source: AP ARGUABLY the greatest poet of the 20th century, Wynstan Hugh Auden, is reported to have quipped that, the goal of anyone seriously interested in human affairs, should be to 'never commit a social science'.
- How Data Science is Shaping Social Science
- And for my part, I can only really speak for how they have affected social science research.
- Rick Perry's Scientific Campaign Method
- On The Caucus, David Leonhardt interviews Mr. Issenberg about Mr. Perry's approach, described as “skeptical about the effectiveness of basic campaign tools” and “committed to using social-science methods to rigorously test them.
- Social science important for health-systems research
- The authors say: "As health policies and systems are themselves social and political constructions, it is important to acknowledge the particular value of social science perspectives in the field.
Suggested Web Resources
- Social science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The social sciences are the fields of scholarship that study society.
- Home — Social Science Research Council
- An independent, not-for-profit international organization that seeks to advance social science throughout the world.
- social science: Definition from Answers.com
- social science n. The study of human society and of individual relationships in and to society. A scholarly or scientific discipline that deals with.
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Home Page
- Leading Social Science Research Delivered To Your DeskTop Daily.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.