Social Studies Glossary
A selection of articles related to social studies glossary.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Studies Glossary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Studies Glossary.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Social Studies Glossary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Studies Glossary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sustainability: Game human nature
- Hundreds of studies in behavioural economics and other social sciences, conducted over the past few decades, have established that people often make choices that take into account the well-being of others. This contradicts an assumption held over ...
- A Norse God Among the Lit-Critters
- In contrast, another session I peeked into, "The Anthropocene and Deep Time in Literary Studies," was packed to capacity and then some. The PowerPoints were cooler, too. Apparently there is ....
- Community news (March 2)
- She was a social studies teacher at Rider High School for 24 years and eventually served as department chair before leaving in 2009 to become a U.S. history and Advanced Placement human geography teacher with Highland Park High School in Dallas.
- 'We All Need to Be Writers'
- At Coleman Elementary, they are focusing on science and social studies, and the writing aspects of those two core classes. There will be a science experiment for each class ... Let's look in the glossary.
Social Studies Glossary Topics
Related searchesmagnetic potential lorentz gauge
teenage pregnancy abstinence
ishopanishad seven interpretations
japanese map symbols