A selection of articles related to social theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Social Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Social Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Social Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Social Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cory Bernardi's Queer Theory
- Cory Bernardi is not just out of step with his 'fear the queer' campaign. He's also confused about basic political theory, writes Howard Prosser.
- Good News: UNR professor receives presidential award
- She has done extensive research in social theory, power relations, structure and agency, landscapes, cultural resource management and decolonizing methods, archaeology of working communities, industrial archaeology, and collaborative archaeology.
- Why the polls totally underestimated Bernie Sanders in Michigan
- Here's one factor that helps explain what happened: Far more young people turned out to vote in Michigan's Democratic primary than most experts had assumed beforehand, according to Matt Grossmann, director of the Institute for Public Policy and Social ...
- 24 Hours in the Life of Taylor Hill at Paris Fashion Week
- On the final two days of Paris Fashion Week, we spent some time with Taylor Hill of Victoria's Secret and catwalk fame.
- Corruption Corrupts
- “Corruption and fraud are things going on in the social environment all the time, and it's plausible that it shapes people's psychology, what they can get away with,” says Gächter. “It's okay! Everybody does it around here.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Social Theory Topics
Related searchesvalentinian ii death
winchmore hill history
mission san buenaventura