A selection of articles related to socratic problem.
Original articles from our library related to the Socratic Problem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Socratic Problem.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Socratic Problem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Socratic Problem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Democratically, can Trump be fairly dumped?
- The GOP has a democratic — small d — problem. ... The problem with denying Trump is that, though he might have won ugly, he will have earned all his votes and delegates according to party rules.
- How my teaching philosophy is rooted in ancient methods
- I facilitate as the students discuss, analyze, predict and problem solve. I do not lecture. The oldest and most powerful teaching practice for encouraging critical thinking is Socratic teaching.
- Foucault and the courage of truth
- In ancient Greece, Foucault claimed (and this shows the gulf that separates postmodernity today from that era), the problem of governing people presupposed a specific public and ethical differentiation of the political (leader) subject.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Socratic Problem Topics
Related searchesfoolishness in christ
le corbusier influence
rapid heart rate
cathay pacific history