A selection of articles related to socratic problem.
Original articles from our library related to the Socratic Problem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Socratic Problem.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Socratic Problem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Socratic Problem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Problem of Socrates
- PIi 10 (2000), 267-275. ! The Problem of Socrates.
- Introduction to Ancient Philosophy • Cathal Woods Handout on
- Handout on Socrates as Philosopher. Biography and The Socratic Problem. The historical Socrates lived in Athens from 469-399 BCE.
- Philosophical Review
- Scholars have long agonized over the celebrated Socratic problem: how accurately does the portrait in Plato's early dialogues depict the historical Socrates?
- The Socratic Revolution
- Historical Socrates and the Socratic Problem; Plato and his dialogues; the background to his trial. Plato's. Apology.
Suggested News Resources
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Socrates'
- The so-called Socratic “problem” is a paradox.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scholars and historians who try to gather accurate information about Socrates face a peculiar problem, known as the Socratic problem.
Socratic Problem Topics
Related searcheswilliam chester minor
t cullen davis
list of toll roads norway
pancho barnes quotes of note
hindus vs muslims