A selection of articles related to socratic problem.
Original articles from our library related to the Socratic Problem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Socratic Problem.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Socratic Problem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Socratic Problem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Socratic Problem - JStor
- THE. PHILOSOPHICAL REVIEW. THE SOCRATIC PROBLEM.
- The Present State of the Socratic Problem - JStor
- The present state of the Socratic problem. C. J.
- The Problem of Socrates - The Warwick Journal of Philosophy
- The Problem of Socrates. Sarah Kofman, Socrates: Fictions of a Philosopher, Translated by. Catherine Porter (London: Athlone, 1998).
- ÏDIT£D BY Donald R. Morrison
- The Socratic problem has quite a history, and is now perhaps only a part of history, since its ... useful anthology of the principal texts on the Socratic problem. 1 ...
- The Historical Socrates - The Astro Home Page
- The Historical Socrates. David Conan Wolfsdorf. I.
Suggested News Resources
- Democratically, can Trump be fairly dumped?
- The GOP has a democratic — small d — problem. ... The problem with denying Trump is that, though he might have won ugly, he will have earned all his votes and delegates according to party rules.
- How my teaching philosophy is rooted in ancient methods
- I facilitate as the students discuss, analyze, predict and problem solve. I do not lecture. The oldest and most powerful teaching practice for encouraging critical thinking is Socratic teaching.
- Foucault and the courage of truth
- In ancient Greece, Foucault claimed (and this shows the gulf that separates postmodernity today from that era), the problem of governing people presupposed a specific public and ethical differentiation of the political (leader) subject.
Suggested Web Resources
- Socratic problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Socratic problem (or Socratic question) is the term for the situation in the history of scholarship with respect to the existing materia pertaining to the individual ...
- Socrates | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- The Socratic problem is the problem faced by historians of philosophy when attempting to ...
- The Socratic Problem - Literary Works of Sanderson Beck
- The Socratic Problem. by Sanderson Beck. Aristophanes Xenophon Plato.
- Socrates > Early Attempts to Solve the Socratic Problem (Stanford ...
- Proposed solutions to the Socratic problem that could provide reasonable explanations of inconsistencies in Plato's dialogues were ready at hand as far back as ...
- Socrates: The Socratic Problem - YouTube
- Mar 23, 2013 In this lecture we investigate what is known as the Socratic problem, which is the problem as to whether we can arrive at knowledge of the ...
Socratic Problem Topics
Related searcheschobits themes
dream interpretation blind person
childhood psychiatric disorders
age of empires iii infantry
siegfried schtauffen biography