A selection of articles related to sodium amalgam.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Amalgam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Amalgam.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Amalgam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Amalgam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- HEALTHY SWEATING
- This sweat, mostly water, also contains sodium, some potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium, as well as traces of copper, zinc, iron and other chemicals.
- A real-life horror story: You are a felon and you didn't even know it
- Krister sold raw sodium, which is perfectly legal and used in variety of applications. Raw sodium must be shipped by ground transportation, not through the air.
- Sudan's new gold rush: miners risk their lives in search of riches
- A worker at an informal mining area on northern Sudan. Photograph: Leyland Cecco for the Guardian. Peter Schwartzstein and Leyland Cecco.