A selection of articles related to sodium carbonate.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Carbonate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Carbonate.
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Carbonate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Carbonate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What you need to know before you make your own cleaning products
- Some alkaline ingredients, like baking soda and sodium carbonate, may make irreparable scratches on marble or granite if used improperly, she said. “You may not even see them, but they can harbour bacteria and germs,” she said. “Make sure you're using ...
- Carbon dioxide utilization via carbonate-promoted C–H carboxylation
- Here we show that intermediate-temperature (200 to 350 degrees Celsius) molten salts containing caesium or potassium cations enable carbonate ions (CO32–) to deprotonate very weakly acidic C–H bonds (pKa > 40), generating carbon-centred .....
- Stepping back in time to protect the future of the Great Barrier Reef
- This triggers chemical reactions that boost the acidity of the seawater, dissolving the vital calcium carbonates that provide the building blocks of not just these coral reefs, but the skeletons and shells of other marine organisms too.
- Nutrition Corner: Save money, be 'green' by making your own kitchen cleaners
- Sodium borate or borax makes a good all-purpose cleaner. Washing soda or sodium carbonate mixed with white vinegar, vegetable oil based liquid soap and hot water make a great all-purpose cleaner (see recipe below). White vinegar and lemon juice are ...