A selection of articles related to sodium hydride.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Hydride. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Hydride.
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Hydride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Hydride books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Green Energy Threats
- Nickel-cadmium (NiCad) and nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries: Nickel-based batteries are the second most popular electrochemical energy storage devices after lead-based batteries. They are economically priced and have a long shelf life.
- Power/Performance Bits: Feb. 23
- Apple waste could help reduce the cost of energy storage, say researchers seeking an improved sodium-ion at the Helmholtz Institute Ulm of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Electric Vehicle Battery Market - Global Industry Forecast 2016 – 2023
- Nickel metal hydride batteries have higher energy densities than the common lead acid batteries and if used properly can have exceptionally long lives. The Zebra batteries use molten chloro-aluminate sodium as electrolyte.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.