A selection of articles related to sodium hydride.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Hydride. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Hydride.
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Hydride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Hydride books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- press <CTRL-F> for Searching 1/17
- Sodium hydride is a binary ionic species produced in mineral oil at elevated dispersion of sodium hydride particles in an inert hydrocarbon oil.
- Procedures for Safe Use of Pyrophoric Solids
- Metal hydrides (potassium hydride, sodium hydride, lithium aluminum hydride, uranium trihydride).
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET SODIUM HYDRIDE, 65
- SODIUM HYDRIDE, 65% dispersion in mineral oil, toluene soluble bags. SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION.
- SODIUM HYDRIDE
- SODIUM HYDRIDE. SDH. CAUTIONARY RESPONSE INFORMATION.
Suggested News Resources
- Open science — a transparent and novel way to do research
- For instance, Paul Docherty, a chemist, undertook open science in 2009 to debunk a tall claim that sodium hydride could oxidise an alcohol. Different objective But Redfield's work is quite different.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sodium hydride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sodium hydride is the chemical compound with the empirical formula NaH. It is primarily used as a strong base in organic synthesis.
- SODIUM HYDRIDE (60% DISPERSION)
- Sodium hydride is sold in commerce as a 60% w/w dispersion form in mineral oil for safe handling. The solubility in organic solvents is very poor.
- Sodium hydride dry, 95% | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Aldrich-Sodium hydride, Product Number 223441, CAS Number 7646-69-7, MSDS.
- Sodium hydride - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- Definition of SODIUM HYDRIDE.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.