Sodium Hydroxide Soap Making
A selection of articles related to sodium hydroxide soap making.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Hydroxide Soap Making. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Hydroxide Soap Making.
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Making A Difference - The Hanged Man
- A woman walks in the bare coldness and desolation of the Himalayas in wintertime. The sun is her only companion in a contemplative foot tour in which she thinks over the faded dreams, disappointments, unpleasant activities and unhappy relationship that make...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Sodium Hydroxide Soap Making is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Hydroxide Soap Making books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Farm Days benefits Boys & Girls Homes
- See the wild West show, horses and mules at work, soap making, tractor games, open fire cooking, and more.
- Video: Cherokee Elder Remembers Making Lye Soap and Stealing Horses
- One of nine children, Cherokee Elder Lawrence Scott spent a lot of time during his childhood helping his grandmother make lye soap. He also grew up speaking Cherokee. “It was hard, they told us we couldn't speak it, we'd be in trouble if we did,” Scott ...
- Pleasant CEOS Club news
- A soap-like material found in clay cylinders during the excavation of ancient Babylon is evidence that soapmaking was known as early as 2800 B.C. Inscriptions say that fats were boiled with ashes, which is a method of making soap.
- DONNA HUNT: Mama's little booklet has unusual recipes
- On the back of the recipe was information about lye soap and how it was used. “Early Texas women used this recipe for making all soaps. Lye soap was used for laundry, bathing, dishwashing and all other purposes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.