A selection of articles related to sodium percarbonate.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Percarbonate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Percarbonate.
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Percarbonate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Percarbonate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sodium Percarbonate - Solvay Chemicals, Inc.
- Oxyper® Sodium Percarbonate. Chemical Name. : Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate.
- FB® Sodium Percarbonate
- FB® Sodium Percarbonate. Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate. PCS, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, FB® 400.
- Sodium Percarbonate
- The components of this product are all on the TSCA Inventory list. 3 HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION. Arkema Inc.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding wetcleaning chemicals
- Some detergents contain oxidizing agents such as sodium perborate or sodium percarbonate. These may be listed as color safe but this is not so. Any oxidizing agent can cause color change and should not be used on wool and silk.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sodium percarbonate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sodium percarbonate is a chemical, an adduct of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide (a perhydrate), with formula Na2CO3 · 1.5H2O2.
- Using Sodium Percarbonate: a dry granulated form of hydrogen
- Sodium Percarbonate is great for laundry and house cleaning, easy to use, and environmentally friendly. Consider it an alternative form of hydrogen peroxide.
- Sodium Percarbonate - Best Price - Free Shipping - 1-877-273-2011
- After Tens of Thousands of Orders - We Strive To Exceed Expectations!
- Sodium Percarbonate FB
- Sodium percarbonate is a white crystalline water-soluble adduct of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.