A selection of articles related to sodium tetrasulfate.
Original articles from our library related to the Sodium Tetrasulfate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sodium Tetrasulfate.
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sodium Tetrasulfate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sodium Tetrasulfate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Is Under Fire Again
- Honest says on product packaging that its laundry detergent is free of sodium lauryl sulfate, but that's a claim the company making the detergent, Earth Friendly, no longer stands by, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- 11 Natural Hair Products To Keep Your Tresses Healthy This Spring
- If a "natural" hair product has parabens, propylene glycol, olefin sulfate, or sodium lauryl sulfate (which can cause cataracts in adults), JuJu advised to put it back on the shelf.
- 5 Things to Know About Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate is a synthetic soap, or surfactant, that can be made from coconut oil, palm kernel oil or petroleum. It creates a foamy lather as it cleans, and is very effective in removing oil and dirt from clothes and surfaces.
- Should you stock up on that favorite fragrance?
- I used to color my hair and found that avoiding shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate helped the color last longer. And Jen writes: Just read your answer to Katie, who asked about how to stretch the time between salon colorings. Bumble & Bumble makes an ...
- Wisconsin strontium levels among highest in US
- Schnur was advised to install a water softener, which works by replacing minerals like calcium, magnesium and strontium with sodium. “I have a new baby (coming) in a couple months, which is why it's really nerve-wracking,” Schnur said last spring.
Related searchespyramid human pyramid