A selection of articles related to soft fragrance.
Original articles from our library related to the Soft Fragrance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soft Fragrance.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Soft Fragrance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soft Fragrance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On-the-Go Fragrance: 12 Splendid Rollerball Perfumes
- MIUMIU_EDP_RollerBall+Box Miu Miu Rollerball, $28, Sephora.com. The very first fragrance from Miu Miu was worth the wait.
- 'Knight of Cups': Lovely images runneth over, but not much else
- Terrence Malick's best movies don't unfold — they float, they shimmer, they waft, settling around the audience like a soft, indistinct fragrance.
- Review: Barry's Old School Irish gives warm welcome
- Tearing apart the dark, soft crust revealed airy, plush and flavorful dough, a perfect pairing for beer. A thin dipping sauce made with cheese and what else but ...
- Artist, TV host likes to be comfy, stylish
- FIRST OUTFIT – “One of my favorite blazers: rust red, crushed velvet Madison blazer. I get compliments every time I wear this jacket. It's soft and sexy with that artsy pizazz.
- Brittany Snow's Biggest Beauty Regret Is Terrifying
- Chatting with actress Brittany Snow is exactly like you'd expect: She's kind, modest, relatable, and even a touch soft-spoken — that is, until you get her going.