Soft Social Sciences
A selection of articles related to soft social sciences.
Original articles from our library related to the Soft Social Sciences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soft Social Sciences.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Soft Social Sciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soft Social Sciences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Snowscapes Show Wonder of Animals in Winter (Photos)
- The authors contributed this article to Live Science's Expert Voices: Op-Ed & Insights. Winter wildlife ... They are specially winterized, with coats that become more soft and dense with the change in weather.
- Do We Already Have Cyborgs In Our Midst?
- Michael, who studies electrotechnics in Cologne, looks like a pretty normal guy, sporting a black T-shirt with a red alien on the front.
- Barbara Kay: Flattening feminism's campus myths
- Across the board in the humanities, as well as in the soft sciences like psychology and biology, women rule numerically by far in masters' and PhD degrees.
Soft Social Sciences Topics
chokhmah kabbalah numerology
james-lange theory of emotion
the destruction of the twelve colonies
sarma food cultural significance