A selection of articles related to soft touches.
Original articles from our library related to the Soft Touches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soft Touches.
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Soft Touches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soft Touches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen: My players are no soft touches
- Paatelainen told ArabZone: "One thing is for sure, that we are not a soft touch any more. "Every player out there is committed. Even the players who are not defensively gifted or minded, they put a shift in defensively.
- Britain has become a 'SOFT TOUCH' for illegal migrants with criminal pasts
- In the debate, Mr Chope told MPs: "The United Kingdom is effectively a soft touch for illegal migrants. "Very few are caught, and those who are caught are given a slap on the wrist; extremely rarely are they deported.
- The Empire's New Clothes
- “I think women should be like water: it looks soft and tender, but it's very powerful.” ....
- Willie Mullins arrives at Cheltenham Festival as hordes put final touches to
- Willie Mullins was one of many trainers putting finishing touches to their final preparations ahead of the curtain being raised on the Cheltenham Festival on Tuesday.
Soft Touches Topics
Related searchesnorse mythology modern influences
dream dictionary dice
ballad famous ballads
hans and franz
jean claude van damme salary