- Sprint's Not Bidding at 600MHz Auction, but SoftBank Might
- However, while Sprint isn't going to be bidding at the auction, their parent company, SoftBank might just do some bidding.
- Why a SoftBank Separation Is Better for All Parties
- SoftBank, as one of the top three mobile carriers in Japan, has a cash cow in its wireless business, which would likely carry the group's debt if a split happens. Accounting for that debt, the domestic telecom business is worth around $10.
- Softbank named top B. League partner
- The B. League officially revealed on Thursday that Softbank Group Corp. has become the circuit's top partner, starting with the inaugural 2016-17 season.
- SoftBank, Microsoft partner on cloud-based robotics
- Japan's SoftBank is partnering with Microsoft to develop robots that can interact with customers and improve the shopping experience.
- SoftBank Announces $4.4 Billion Share Buyback
- “It gives a favorable impression that SoftBank is conscious about its shares,” said Satoru Kikuchi, an analyst at SMBC Nikko Securities. “But essentially, SoftBank and Sprint will need to show concrete accomplishments to gain the trust of investors.” ...
Softbank is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Softbank books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.