Sol Invictus Constantine
A selection of articles related to sol invictus constantine.
Original articles from our library related to the Sol Invictus Constantine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sol Invictus Constantine.
- Sol Invictus
- A late Imperial Aspect of Jupiter, combining many elements of Sovereignty, Aerial, weather, and Solar cults....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- St. John's Wort: Correspondences
- Hypericum perforatum Poison Folk Names: Amber, Fuga daemonum , Scare-Devil, Goat Weed, Herba John, John's Wort, Klamath Weed, Sol Terrestis, Tipton Weed Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Baldur Power: Protection, Health, Strength, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
Sol Invictus Constantine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sol Invictus Constantine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Augustus Sol Invictus stirs up Florida senate race with tales of sacrificing
- Augustus Sol Invictus, a 32-year-old former lawyer who claims he was kicked out of a religious sect due to performing an animal sacrifice, is currently the Florida Libertarian Party's only candidate in next year's U.S. Senate race.
- By Turns Offensive and Transgressive: Philadelphia's Folk Art Mummers Parade
- PHILADELPHIA — 2016 has not been a good year for the annual New Year's Day Mummers Parade. Public displays of brownface, transphobia, and homophobia made headlines across the country, prompting many to question the place of the 116-year-old ...
- Winter Solstice 2015: Shortest Day Of The Year Celebrated As Pagan Yule
- With Emperor Constantine's conversion to Christianity, many of these customs were later absorbed into Christmas celebrations. One of ...
- Faith can heal us, even in these desperate times
- This week, up and down the land, charities will be making generous provision for the poor and the forgotten. Such compassion is a hallmark of the Christmas season, alongside our desire to celebrate expansively – and, perhaps, very expensively. Sadly ...
- Christmas originated from Pagan holiday
- Since Constantine established a work holiday at the winter solstice in honor of the birth of a pagan sun god, Sol Invictus, he also gave the Christians a holiday to celebrate the birth of their God, Jesus Christ, Owen said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sol Invictus Constantine Topics
william james sidis
civic united front party leadership
union blockade effectiveness