A selection of articles related to solanum.
Original articles from our library related to the Solanum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Solanum.
- Bittersweet: Correspondences
- Calastrus scandens; Solanum dulcamara Poison Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Protection, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Solanum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Solanum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Solanum elaeagnifolium
- Synonyms: Solanum dealbatum Lindley, Solanum flavidum. Torrey, Solanum hindsianum Bentham, Solanum leprosum.
- Black nightshades - <i>Solanum nigrum</i> L. and related species
- Cover: Solanum nigrum — Garden Nightshade, from W. Curtis, Flora Londinsis, Ed. 1 Morphological characteristics of Solanum L.
- Solanum viarum Dunal
- Solanum khasianum var. chatterjeeanum Sen Gupta. Origin: Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina.
- Tropical Soda Apple (Solanum viarum Dunal) Identification and
- Tropical soda apple, Solanum viarum Dunal (Solanaceae), a perennial shrub tropical soda apple most closely resembles horsenettle, Solanum carolinense L.
Suggested News Resources
- Gardening: Chores will always catch up with you
- Before I started what would have been a three-minute exercise, I remembered there was still some potato vine (Solanum crispum 'Glasnevin') rather out-of-sight and out-of-mind still needing a trim.
- Differential strengths of selection on S-RNases from Physalis and Solanum
- In contrast, the genus Solanum did not undergo a restriction of S-locus diversity and its S-alleles are generally much older.
- SolRgene: an online database to explore disease resistance genes in tuber
- The cultivated potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) is an important food crop, but highly susceptible to many pathogens.
- Tomato festival ripens as a fixture of Carroll County
- ages and sizes attended the tomato love fest, seizing the opportunity for tasting, exchanging growing tips, buying recipes and getting free seeds for growing their own red, green and yellow varieties of heirloom Solanum lycopersicum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Solanum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Solanum, the nightshades, horsenettles and relatives, is a large and diverse genus of annual and perennial plants.
- Solanum - Zombie Wiki - Zombies, Undead, Survival Guide
- Illustration from The Zombie Survival Guide.Added by Zombiepedian Solanum is a common zombie virus.
- Urban Dictionary: Solanum
- SOLANUM: THE VIRUS Solanum works by traveling through the bloodstream, from the initial point of entry to the brain. Through means not yet fully un...
Related searchessanskrit literature the epics
red fox habitat and diet
yemenite jews religious traditions
uniface programming language
scrubs history of surgical attire