A selection of articles related to solanum.
Original articles from our library related to the Solanum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Solanum.
- Bittersweet: Correspondences
- Calastrus scandens; Solanum dulcamara Poison Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Protection, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Solanum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Solanum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Solanum watneyi: Flower named after 'Martian' astronaut gets its day in the
- Solanum watneyi Martian The species of bush tomato known as Solanum watneyi has purple flowers. (Christopher T. Martine / Bucknell University / CC-BY 4.
- Wines from Langhorne Creek and beyond
- So maybe 11 woulda been better. Fruit obsessives might call it tropical. To me it's a bit like the Pepino melon, Solanum muricatum, which is not really a melon but can be delicious raw if its really ripe and its bitterness has done a runner.
- Researchers identify markers for better spud quality
- The markers were found in Solanum microdontum, which originated in Argentina and was the top performer among 25 wild species Palta and Bamberg had previously evaluated for calcium. Palta said S. microdontum can transport about six times more ...
- OK for a thrush. Not for you
- The botanical name is solanum dulcmara and as the name suggests it belongs in the potato genus Solanum. All parts of bittersweet are poisonous to both humans and livestock.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.