A selection of articles related to solar disc.
Original articles from our library related to the Solar Disc. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Solar Disc.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Solar Disc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Solar Disc books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Realistic Solar Disc Rendering
- This paper concentrates on rendering the solar disc considering Rayleigh scattering the green flash, limb darkening, and refractive distortions of the solar disc.
- PROGRAM: Journey to Peru; Ancient Initiation of the Solar Disc
- Initiation of the Solar Disc. December 10th - 22nd 2011. Join us for a life changing spiritual journey to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca.
- Large-Scale Shining Chains on the Solar Disk: Yohkoh/SXT, SOHO
- Solar Physics with Radio Observations, Proceedings of Nobeyama Symposium 1998, NRO Report 479.
- TWO LONGITUDINAL ZONES .OF APPARENT INHIBITION OF
- OF SUNSPOTS ON THE SOLAR DISC. P. R.
Suggested News Resources
- Stanford Researchers Totally Saw Those Sunspots Before You Did
- Sunspots—planet-sized islands of magnetism in the solar plasma—appear as black spots on the solar disc and are visible with the naked eye.
- Magnitude X6.9 X-ray Flare 9-Aug-2011:
- At 0805 UTC on August 9, 2011, NOAA Active Sunspot Region 1263 (the left-most in the series of sunspots seen rotating across the solar disc during the first week of August) unleashed a powerful magnitude X6.9 X-ray flare.
- Scientists Now Able to Predict Sunspots Days Before Solar Eruptions
- "With our technique, we can detect sunspot regions 60000 kilometers [37282 miles] below the [sun's] surface, and this gives us one to two days heads-up before they appear on the solar disc," Ilonidis told National Geographic.
- SOHO Detects Sunspots in Solar Interior (AR 10488) [720p]
- On August 18, 2011, Stanford scientists reported the detection of several sunspot regions in the deep interior of the Sun, 1-2 days before they appeared on the solar disc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Solar Disc
- Simple explanation of solar disc in the framework of the history of the Universe.
- Sun Discs - Crystalinks
- Solar disc relief - Akhenaten worshipping the Sun God - Aton Aten, who appears to have represented both the god or spirit of the sun, and the solar disk itself.
Solar Disc Topics
Related searchesjohn wooden controvery
hard water permanent hardness
emotion computer models of emotion
screw thread iso standard threads
continent tectonic plates