- Messenger: A St. Louis soldier's WWII dog tags finally come home
- Whenever Tony Messenger posts new content, you'll get an email delivered to your inbox with a link. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Save.
- Revolutionary War soldier's grave found on W.Va. ridge top
- WAYNE, W.Va. (AP) — The whereabouts of Revolutionary War veteran James Maynard's final resting place has puzzled Daughters of the American Revolution researchers, Wayne County Genealogical and Historical Society members and Maynard family ...
- WWII soldier's portrait to hang in courthouse museum
- The Rockwall County Historical Commission is accepting a copy of a portrait of Terry Fisher, the first WWII veteran to fall from Rockwall County. The framed photo will be hung in the Courthouse Museum at the Rockwall County Courthouse on March 15 at 1 ...
- S. Korea top court OKs soldier's death penalty over rampage
- South Korean Supreme Court Chief Justice Yang Sung-tae, center in the background, sits with other justices before a judgment at the Supreme Court in Seoul, South Korea, Friday, Feb. 19, 2016. South Korea's top court has upheld a death penalty for a ...
- Soldier's World War II bracelet returned to Georgia family 70 years later
- A World War II soldier's gift to his wife -- a small sweetheart bracelet lost for some 70 years -- is now in the hands of his family in Georgia. ADVERTISEMENT. Ron Stowe's father, Joe, who died 20 years ago, served in the U.
Soldier\'s is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soldier\'s books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.