A selection of articles related to soldier.
Original articles from our library related to the Soldier. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soldier.
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Soldier is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soldier books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-soldier from Michigan dies after assault, family seeks help bringing him home
- NASHVILLE — A former U.S. Army soldier from Michigan has died after police said he was assaulted in Tennessee on Sunday, March 6.
- Korean War Soldier Receives Full Military Burial Honor 60 Years Later
- Over half a century after his death, Pfc. James M. Smith, a missing Korean War serviceman, was finally laid to rest with full military honors in the presence of family and military personnel Wednesday afternoon at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia.
- Soldier 'Digital Job Book' goes online
- New York Army National Guard Pfc. Robert Anthony Button, an indirect-fire infantryman with Troop B, 2nd Squadron 101st Cavalry prepares a 120mm mortar round during the battalions annual training in Fort Drum, N.Y.
- Rare Walt Whitman soldier letter found
- A rare letter written by the poet Walt Whitman for a wounded Civil War soldier has been found in the National Archives.
- Rare Walt Whitman letter, written for a dying soldier, found in National Archives
- Pvt. Robert N. Jabo, of the 8th New Hampshire infantry, was dying of tuberculosis in Washington's Harewood Hospital and needed to write to his family.