A selection of articles related to soldier.
Original articles from our library related to the Soldier. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soldier.
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Soldier is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soldier books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Soldier to Student:
- The Unifying Voice for Higher Education. The Leadership Association of 430 Public Colleges and Universities.
- A Guide for Families of Wounded Soldiers
- Soldiers - from all services - who will need the loving and informed support of their experiences of 1LT D.J.
- YOUR SOLDIER YOUR ARMY
- YOUR. SOLDIER. YOUR.
Suggested News Resources
- Soldier kills four, found dead in Pennsylvania
- By Dave Warner PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Pennsylvania authorities hunting for a US soldier accused of killing four people and opening fire on police officers have found the man's body after he apparently took his own life, police said on Sunday.
- Returning Indiana soldier arrested on eve of his parade
- LAFAYETTE, Ind. — An injured Indiana soldier was arrested in a shooting Saturday on the eve of his homecoming parade, authorities said. A Tippecanoe County Jail officer said 24-year-old Eric S.
- West Dundee VFW post welcomes returning soldiers
- Bob Johnson, of East Dundee, told the returning soldiers how he remembered what it was like for Vietnam veterans returning home. “They were spit on,” said Johnson, a member of the local VFW.
- Police: Soldier sought in 4 deaths in Pa. and Va. dies of apparently self
- By AP, AP () — — Police: Soldier sought in 4 deaths in Pa. and Va. dies of apparently self-inflicted gunshot Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.
- Where Generations Of Soldiers Healed, And Moved On
- Reed led an investigation into typhoid — which killed more soldiers than bullets did during the war. Many young soldiers were dying before they even reached the battlefield.
Suggested Web Resources
- Soldier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A soldier is a member of the land component of national armed forces; whereas a soldier hired for service in a foreign army would be termed a mercenary.
- Soldier (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soldier is a 1998 science fiction-action film directed by Paul W.S.
- Soldier (1998) - IMDb
- Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.
- Soldier - YouTube
- Oct 25, 2009 Music video by Destiny's Child featuring T.I. and Lil Wayne performing Soldier.
- soldier - definition of soldier by the Free Online Dictionary
- An active, loyal, or militant follower of an organization. 4. a.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.