- Mar 9, 2011 SOLdotna begins with S-O-L and you know that you're Shit Outta Luck in this town. Mike Chenault: One Definition of Insanity... ...
- City of Soldotna
- THE CITY OF SOLDOTNA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Application for Employment. 177 North Birch Street, Soldotna, Alaska 99669.
- Soldotna Report - Alaska Department of Public Safety
- Soldotna. Thirteen (13) of the participants traveled to Soldotna from six (6) small communities in Ten (10) of the participants lived in the Kenai-Soldotna area.
- Solid Waste Department 47140 East Poppy Lane Soldotna, Alaska
- Soldotna, Alaska 99669. (907) 262-9667. (907) 262-6090 Fax.
- My Favorite Place in Soldotna…
- Fishing on the Kenai. My family and I like to fish. We fish on the Kenai River, the Swanson.
- Kenai Central, Soldotna, Nikiski football look to stay unbeaten
- Soldotna upended a large school in thrilling fashion. And Nikiski delivered a shutout when it had just four days to prepare.
- Soldotna woman charged with PFD fraud
- A Soldotna woman has been accused of submitting a false written statement to try to obtain a Permanent Fund dividend.
- Ravens football team soars to big win to end long road trip
- We were very opportunistic,” he added The Ravens play their first home game of 2011 against the Soldotna Stars, last year's small schools state champion, in a nonconference contest at 6 pm Friday at Buck Nystrom Field.
- Kenai girls, SoHi boys win Homer swimming meet
- By Staff Report The Kenai Central girls and Soldotna boys earned team crowns at the Homer Five Way swim and dive meet Saturday at Homer High School.
- Ms set up for season with volleyball tourney
- Soldotna, Kenai, Skyview, Cordova, Seward and Nikiski also played. The two-day jamboree began with round robin play to determine seeding in a mini single-elimination tournament on Saturday afternoon.
- City of Soldotna Alaska
- Official web site. Offers local government and resource information.
- Soldotna, Alaska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soldotna is a city in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, United States. At the 2000 census the population was 3759.
- Soldotna Chamber of - Visit Soldotna - Alaska's Kenai River City
- Welcome to the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce Soldotna, Alaska has more river city parks than anywhere else in Alaska, and we are proud to offer 3700 ft.
- Soldotna Travel Guide - VirtualTourist
- Soldotna Travel Guide: 63 real travel reviews, tips, and photos from real travelers and locals in Soldotna, Alaska at VirtualTourist.
Soldotna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soldotna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.