A selection of articles related to solitary.
Original articles from our library related to the Solitary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Solitary.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- (lord, master). Irish A God of the underworld, and of the dead. Associated territorially with western Munster. The Romans recognized him as an aspect of their own Dis Pater. Expectedly enough from his attributes, He is a silent and solitary figure, unusual...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- (pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Solitary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Solitary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Psychiatric Effects of Solitary Confinement
- A. Solitary Confinement Can Cause a Specific Psychiatric. Syndrome.
- SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL HUMAN
- Solitary Kidney
- Solitary Kidney. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National.
Suggested News Resources
- Americans Emerge After Months In Gadhafi's Prisons
- by Jason Beaubien AP (left) and Jason Beaubien/NPR Matthew VanDyke, a freelance journalist from Baltimore, was held in solitary confinement in Libya for five months before he was freed last week.
- Hearing on Solitary Confinement: seeking compassion in the capitol
- 23 Hearing on Solitary Confinement at the state capitol was from former SHU prisoners, such as Earl Fears, and SHU prisoners' families, such as Glenda Rojas.
- Solitary holdout refuses to leave Japan nuke zone
- TOMIOKA, Japan (AP) – Vines creep across Tomioka's empty streets, its prim gardens overgrown with waist-high weeds and meadow flowers. Dead cows rot where they were left to starve in their pens.
- Jailed blogger on hunger strike, moved to solitary confinement
- Sanad began a hunger strike in prison on August 22 and was transferred to solitary confinement two days later.
- Lawyer for convicted Chicago cop says client should only serve 10 years
- Former Chicago Police Officer Jerome Finnigan's prison sentence should be capped at 10 years because he has already gone through four years of solitary confinement, his attorney argued in a court filing on Monday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Solitary - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online - Hulu
- Solitary: 'Solitary' takes contestants to the threshold of tolerance by challenging their individual psychological and physical endurance.
- Solitary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Solitary is the state of being alone.
- Solitary | Define Solitary at Dictionary.com
- /ˈsɒl ɪˌtɛr i/ Show Spelled [sol-i-ter-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -tar· ies. adjective. 1.
- Solitary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of SOLITARY. 1. a : being, living, or going alone or without companions b : saddened by isolation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslip piercing health issues
counting crows band members
battle of inchon
algal bloom water treatment