A selection of articles related to soma etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Soma Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soma Etymology.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Soma Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soma Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Home Art & Culture Purus are original inhabitants of core Rigvedic area
- Indra is described as the God to whom the Purus sacrifice in order to gain new favors (VI.20.10) and for whom the Purus shed Soma (VIII.
- Where did the word 'Taser' come from? A century-old racist science fiction novel
- There's much you probably don't know about the origins of the Taser. Photograph: Danny Lawson/PA. Contact author.
- Camphor in a ring of fire
- If there is a raging academic controversy in Indological studies about how the Vedic soma was produced, the numerous references in the Sangam poems still leave us in the dark about how was fermented and how much distilled.
- History unfolded
- “Tenkasi Pandiyas of the 17th century are the last of the Pandiya kings,” says Santhalingam. There is a chapter tracing the etymology of the name Madurai.
- Are We All Sociopaths in Our Own Special Ways?
- Empathy. It sure is annoying at times. There's a lot of pain and suffering out there in the world, and frankly, we just don't have time to share in it all.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Soma Etymology Topics
Related searchessamuel l macgregor mathers
masked and anonymous plot
university of hertfordshire reference
los altos california famous residents