A selection of articles related to soma hallucinogenic.
Original articles from our library related to the Soma Hallucinogenic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soma Hallucinogenic.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Soma Hallucinogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soma Hallucinogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- K:\Sacred Mushroom Stems & Pieces\CUCHULAI
- 1995. Irish Soma. Psychedelic Illuminations 1(8):42-48.
- The spiritual side of Soma- ET Cetera-News By Industry-News-The
- Jul 20, 2006 hallucinations and time dilation. Mr Wasson went on to study the intoxicating hallucinogen of the Aryans called Soma.
- Soma in Indian Religion
- Soma candidate. Psilocybin5, the active psychoactive component in Stropharia. Cubensis has a strong hallucinogenic nature.
- SHAMANISM Shaman--a person who is able to perceive the world
- ritual consumption of a hallucinogenic mushroom called the fly agaric OR SOMA (Amanita muscaria).
Suggested Web Resources
- Soma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soma. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search ..
- Soma - Hallucinogenic
- A selection of articles related to Soma - Hallucinogenic.
- CSP - "Soma: The Divine Hallucinogen'', by David L. Spess
- Soma: The Divine Hallucinogen Spess, David L. (2000) Rochester, VT: Park Street Press ISBN: 0-89281-731-3.
Soma Hallucinogenic Topics
Related searchesyoruba language history
governor of massachusetts succession
top gun script
hatful of hollow track listing