A selection of articles related to soma hallucinogenic.
Original articles from our library related to the Soma Hallucinogenic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soma Hallucinogenic.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Soma Hallucinogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soma Hallucinogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Soma, Spice and Substance D: A History of Drugs in Science Fiction
- “This latter attitude has become far more widespread since 1965, when middle-class use of hallucinogenic and euphoric drugs in western industrial civilization first began to take on the aspect of a major cultural shift.
- Will The Aliens Of 'Colony' Actually Show Up? Hopefully Not
- However, instead of distributing vast amounts of soma (a hallucinogenic drug) to accomplish this, Colony's unseen “hosts” enforce their control via a caste system and, whenever necessary, brute force.
- Mushrooms Promote Downpours
- Nature's cloud seeders are mushrooms, with spores that promote raindrops and may lead to downpours, new research finds. The study, published in the journal PLOS ONE, documents a previously unknown feedback system whereby rain stimulates ...
- Singles can be happy and not Bridget Jones crying into wine
- Just hearing the word 'singleton' often conjures up an image of a Bridget Jones 'sad case' crying into their chardonnay as they contemplate a life on the shelf.
- Crack, a Tiffany Drug at Woolworth Prices: SPIN's 1986 Feature
- Frequent users – peer-pressured 13-year-olds to 60-plus grandparents – don't associate its use with the savage addiction of heroin or the hallucinogenic insanity of angel dust, its two predecessors in Harlem's crippling drug trilogy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Soma Hallucinogenic Topics
Related searchesstanislaw szczesny potocki
subtitle sdh subtitles
walsall famous people