A selection of articles related to soma vedas.
Original articles from our library related to the Soma Vedas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soma Vedas.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Soma Vedas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soma Vedas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SARASVATI: SOMA AND THE VEDA
- VEDA. The argument: Rigveda is a metallurgical allegory; soma is electrum ore.
- SOMA YAGYAS
- It is said that the Vedas are limitless, that they are all encompassing and that they cover .
- A botanical perspective on the identity of soma ( <Emphasis Type
- Key Words: India; lotus; narcotic plants; Nelumbo nucifera; soma; Vedas.
- Soma in Indian Religion
- 26 In the Vedas, Soma is portrayed as a “deva”, the plant and the god being one and the same.
- The Soma Drinker of Ancient India: An Ethno-Botanical Retrospection
- In Rig Veda (R.V.), 'Soma' is projected as an ambiguous entity, being attributed to multifarious forms such as : Soma as light; Soma as dawn;.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Soma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Vedas, Soma is portrayed as sacred and as a god (deva). The god, the drink, and the plant refer to the same entity.
- Rig Veda: Rig-Veda, Book 9: HYMN I. Soma Pavamana.
- Rig Veda, tr. by Ralph T.H.
- Soma, Alcohol and Vedas — Self-Help | Motivation | Spiritualism
- Mar 30, 2011 Understanding what the Soma Ras of Vedas mean and why we all should strive to worship this Soma.
Soma Vedas Topics
Related searchescholesky decomposition
toxidrome anticholinergic toxidrome
supervillain common traits