A selection of articles related to soma vedas.
Original articles from our library related to the Soma Vedas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soma Vedas.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Soma Vedas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soma Vedas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- By comparing the Congress to Death, Modi has paid his arch-rivals a great
- According to the Vedas, Yami urged her brother to cohabit with her and found the human race. This, we are ...
- Indo-European history result of interaction of Purus with western Anus
- In the period of the composition of the Oldest Books (6,3,7) of the Rigveda, Soma was a rare, exotic, and imported item, introduced from the northwest by the Anu and Druhyu tribes to the west of the Purus (the Vedic aryas).
- Roberto Calasso's Ardor pits Indian myths against reason
- Calasso's further instructional point is to remind us that the Vedic firmament included not just Agni, the god of fire, but Soma, the god of the intoxicating plant that was itself ''sacrificed'' to make the ceremonial drink the rituals demanded.
- Temple Run: 5 temples around Mumbai you need to visit now
- Home to three of the 12 Jyotirlingas (abodes of Lord Shiva, as defined in the Vedas), Maharashtra's temples are more than just pilgrimage sites.
Soma Vedas Topics
Related searchesmarkos vafiadis
haggis hurling background
list of football stadiums by capacity
sampm album track listing