A selection of articles related to somaliland culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Somaliland Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Somaliland Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Somaliland Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somaliland Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Somaliland:How a mild stimulant generates hundreds of millions of dollars a year
- It's estimated 90 percent of the adult male Somaliland population chews khat for “mirqaan,” the Somali word for the buzz it can give.
- The Somaliland People and their State have long established their Credentials
- The Somaliland Republic's credential for anti-terrorism and as a bastion of stability and democratic culture is now established beyond doubt.
- Somaliland: I was Born in Germany and Back to Hargeisa
- HARGEISA (HAN) February 13, 2016 – Public Diplomacy and Regional Stability Initiatives News. Opinion By: Somali faces. I was born in Germany and went back to Hargeisa recently for the first time with my family to explore our Somali culture and the people.
Somaliland Culture Topics
Related searchesnew world order
prime minister guizot
sleeping sickness history