A selection of articles related to somatic therapies.
Original articles from our library related to the Somatic Therapies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Somatic Therapies.
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Somatic Therapies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somatic Therapies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy - State of New Jersey
- consumerbrief. Massage, Bodywork &. Somatic Therapy.
- somatic therapy.cdr
- International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association.
- Massage and Bodywork Therapy Laws
- it to take advantage of massage, bodywork and somatic therapies as a viable 45:11-56 Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy Examining Committee. a.
- Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy Certification Holders
- requirements for the 2008 Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Therapy Renewal. The two regulations that follow address these concerns.
- Mindfulness-Based Somatic Psychotherapy Ronald A. Alexander Ph
- Mindfulness-Based Somatic Psychotherapy. Alexander & Rand www.usabp.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Somatic Therapy
- Mar 28, 1999 Somatic therapy is a holistically oriented therapy which integrates the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects of each of us.
- A History of Somatic Therapies - MIRECC MindView Newsletter
- Oct 17, 2006 The first widely acknowledged effective somatic therapy of the twentieth century was hydrotherapy.
- Breathe. Somatic Therapies
- BREATHE. Somatic Therapies Jonathan Pofsky, MFT, CMT MFC 43662. The body and breath need our attention.