A selection of articles related to somatic therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Somatic Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Somatic Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Somatic Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somatic Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mindfulness-Based Somatic Psychotherapy Ronald A. Alexander Ph
- enter into and benefit from Mindfulness-Based Somatic Psychotherapy (MBSP).
- Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy - State of New Jersey
- Somatic Therapy. Examining Committee calling the Committee at: 973-504-6430, or going online to: www.njconsumeraffairs.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO SOMATIC PSYCHOTHERAPY By Shawna
- contemporary somatic psychotherapy owes its origins to those pioneers.
- Massage, Bodywork and Somatic Therapy Certification Holders
- requirements for the 2008 Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Therapy Renewal. The two regulations that follow address these concerns.
- somatic therapy.cdr
- Sally is a Somatic Movement Therapist and Educator registered by the. International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association.
Suggested News Resources
- SFA Repertory Dance Company to perform in concert
- Jones holds her MFA in Dance from Sam Houston State University and has more than 10 years of experience in Somatic Therapy. She is also a faculty member at the White Mountain Summer Dance Festival at Sarah Lawrence College.
Suggested Web Resources
- Somatic Therapy
- Mar 28, 1999 Somatic therapy is a holistically oriented therapy which integrates the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects of each of us.
Somatic Therapy Topics
dream dictionary invisible
dexamethasone side effects
mitral valve normal physiology
atonality history of atonality
2003 ricin incidents