A selection of articles related to somatic therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Somatic Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Somatic Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Somatic Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somatic Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clinical Actionability in Cancer
- Rodrigo Dienstmann, M.D., et al.
- Treat heifers for mastitis before they calve?
- To prevent this, Nickerson conducted a trial treating heifers 30 days before calving with dry cow mastitis tube, teat seal or a combination of dry cow therapy and teat seal.
- Meta-analysis and meta-regression of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Moreover, Appleton et al. and Grosso et al. also included trials on subjects with MDD secondary to neurological or other somatic disorders (for example, Da Silva et al.
- PharmaCyte Biotech Discusses Protection Strategy for Cancer and Diabetes Therapies
- Biological products include a wide range of products such as vaccines, blood and blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapies, tissues and recombinant therapeutic proteins.
- mTOR Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2016 - Research and
- Since mTOR acts as a neoplastic switch that is frequently turned on by many mutations found in cancer, inhibition of mTOR may offer a promising new strategy for cancer therapy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.