A selection of articles related to someone.
Original articles from our library related to the Someone. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Someone.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Soul Mates - Our Magic Mirror
- The subject of soul mates is an intriguing one for most of us. We are curious to know how we can meet our soul mate, if maybe we have already met our soul mate without even realizing it, or why the relationship with a soul mate, especially if it is of a...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
Someone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Someone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A big fat shame: the problems with criticising someone's weight
- People come in all shapes and sizes. The human body has a tremendous capacity for variation, which is why everyone looks different. Someone may be happy with how they look, they may feel they need some serious changes, or somewhere in between, but ...
- Oof, Someone Started a 'Hot Migrants' Instagram
- The world is not well. For example, there's a civil war happening in Syria. There are hundreds of thousands of refugees seeking asylum.
- Software makes sure you're not stealing someone's idea
- In the world of scientists and innovators, perhaps nothing is more embarrassing than spending time on a breakthrough that someone else has already discovered. But it's tough to double-check if someone has already cornered an idea. A half-decent Google ...
- Is There a Nice Way to Fire Someone?
- If you were trying to fire someone in the most painful way possible, you might copy Miriam's boss's actions to the letter.
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to fly a drone at 11000 ft—it wasn't
- The regulations governing flying drones, especially in the US, are not always perfectly clear. That being said, it's generally not advised—and often times illegal—to fly drones anywhere near airports, or anywhere that planes tend to fly.