Somerset Place Names
A selection of articles related to somerset place names.
Original articles from our library related to the Somerset Place Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Somerset Place Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Somerset Place Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somerset Place Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gardening as therapy: N.J. recognizes growing trend
- New Jersey is the first state in the nation to name March 20-26 Horticultural Therapy Week, coinciding with the start of spring. The designation is meant to showcase the benefits of ...
- Somerset Middle School names February Students of the Month
- Pictured are the Somerset Middle School February Students of the Month, (front row, from the left) Abby Cole, Madison Kramer, Jacob Diethert, Charlotte Eichten, Dylan Komorouski and Zoe Nee; (back row) Tea Kilpatrick, Brynn Kumlin, Taryn Dornseif, ...
- Healthgrades recognizes Overlook Medical Center
- The Regional Chronic Disease Coalition of Morris and Somerset (RCDC) and its members, the Bernards Township Health Department and Atlantic Health Morristown Medical Center, will sponsor a program entitled “Is Food Friend or Foe?
- Mosey on down to the Double L
- Somerset High School students are pictured performing a scene from “The Double L Dude Ranch” on Thursday, March 3, in the high school multipurpose room. Those rehearsing are (front, from the left) Jeanette Newberg, Anya Swanson, ...
- The Walking Dead Guest Star Alicia Witt on How Paula Came to Be
- March 13th's episode of The Walking Dead, "The Same Boat," was mostly a bottle episode, meaning it took place in a single location -- in this case, a former slaughterhouse that briefly became active once again.
Somerset Place Names Topics
Related searchesmonotrematum sudamericanum
superman cultural influences
antonov an-124 performance
molle components of the molle system