Something Awful History
A selection of articles related to something awful history.
Original articles from our library related to the Something Awful History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Something Awful History.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Something Awful History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Something Awful History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Something Awful Is Happening to Me - Margaret Willey
- Sep 12, 2013 “Something Awful Is Happening to Me”. The Seeds for a ... something they did not have before ....
- The ALAN Review - v41n1 - "Something Awful Is Happening to Me
- 86. Margaret Willey. “Something Awful Is Happening to Me” ...
- Who is Adaptive Systems and where did he come - adapt the system
- Something Awful, often abbreviated to SA, is a comedy website housing a ... knowledge of everything from molecular biology to European intellectual history?
- Slenderman - Darklore
- thread of the popular site somethingawful.com, noted for its many. Photoshop ...
- SA Final - ACM Digital Library
- May 1, 2014 The Something Awful Forums (SAF) is an online community comprised .... barrier is further compounded by access to the rich history of the site.
Suggested News Resources
- 'I'm 16. Five months ago, I was diagnosed with terminal cancer'
- While I understand why it may feel like that to those looking in from the outside, dying of cancer, in my experience, has been a succession of hospital visits, a lot of pills, and one or two pieces of bad news.
- NCAA roundup: Walkup, SF Austin upset West Virginia
- The Lumberjacks (28-5) will look to extend the nation's longest winning streak and reach the round of 16 for the first time in school history against sixth-seeded Notre Dame on Sunday in the second round of the East Region.
- Historian's book delves into Native American land rights
- Wyoming County Historian Cindy Amrhein has written a new book, “A History of Native American Land Rights in Upstate New York.” History Press released the book on Monday. Tweet ...
- The Making of Thank You Del: The Story of the Del Close Marathon
- It was awful. We were the ones who sent the cameras [to Del Close's hospital suite] because we were in the middle of shooting our show, and we also knew how important it was for him to have a legacy.
- Wrestling Session IV Recap: Nittany Lions Continue to Dominate
- Former AA Mason Beckman, who's had an awful year and was likely plagued by injuries, had him tied 3-3, but had a minute and seven seconds of riding time on his clock, so Conaway HAD to get a takedown.
Suggested Web Resources
- Something Awful - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Something Awful was created by Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka, who controls the site and is supported by other contributing ...
- Something Awful | Know Your Meme
- History. Begining. Something Awful was originally created by Richard “Lowtax” Kyanka in 1999.
- Something Awful - Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Jan 24, 2016 Something Awful, an unfunny comedy website owned by Lowtax, and traces its roots back to the good old days of Web 1.0, where Goatse was ...
- Something Awful (Website) - TV Tropes
- Somethingawful.com, better known as Something Awful, is a popular ... Orphaned Series: Goon projects have quite the history of never actually being finished, ...
- Urban Dictionary: Something Awful
- Something Awful. A comedy website run by Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka which is known for being the last bastion of completely irreverent humor. I mean, come on, ...