- Spring training changes demonstrate the Yankees' willingness to adapt
- In addition to geometric differences the Yankees have also made somnological adjustments to their early spring routine. The organization has asked its players to avoid the ballpark until around 11 a.m.
- A Life: Janine Weins, 1940-2015; 'She Was a Very Brilliant Woman, and She Was
- As Sorscher detailed the many wonders and mysteries of somnology, Weins often interrupted, making exclamations so effusive that, if written on paper, they might have been punctuated, “Really?!” Sorscher, in an interview last week, said her interest was ...
- Israeli Researchers Develop Groundbreaking Approach to Evaluate Sleep Disorders
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) researchers have developed a groundbreaking approach to determine sleep quality using their new breath sound analysis (BSA). This is less expensive and invasive than current polysomnography (PSG) technology ...
- Sleep and health: how much shut-eye do you REALLY need?
- As a chronic insomniac, I'm riveted by research on the effects on health of sleeping too little.
Somnology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Somnology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.