Son Jesus Christ
A selection of articles related to son jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Son Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Son Jesus Christ.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
Son Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Son Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GOD'S SON, JESUS CHRIST
- He sent from heaven His only Son, Jesus Christ.
- Thank You that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and our
- Thank You that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Savior into this world.
- The Sonship of Jesus Christ
- The Sonship of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. The Incarnate Sonship of Jesus Christ Defended, and the Eternal Sonship of Christ Denied.
- Presidents : Chap 1 - Joseph Smith
- 14 He saw and talked with God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ (spring, 1820). 17 Moroni visited him and told him about the Nephite record (21–22 Sept.
Suggested News Resources
- Mormon beliefs and Christian creeds
- He sent his Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ - a physically separate Being - to earth to redeem mankind, and the principal account of his life is found in the New Testament of the Bible.
- You're not who you think you are
- The father sees you through eyes of grace, washed and cleansed from all your sins through his son Jesus Christ. Today, you can be free from unworthiness and guilt.
- Rockin' Your World
- The Bible declares it from beginning to end, and if there is any doubt still in your mind, Max Lucado suggests we “follow the dots of bloody dirt” up Golgotha's hill and behold God's love expressed in the death of his son, Jesus Christ.
- Know the enemy—engage and quit playing games
- The first, called Christianity promotes a loving God that gave His son Jesus Christ so that all who accept Him alone are forgiven and taken to Heaven on death.
- 5 ways to build a happier family
- It's one eternal round as we seek the source of all peace: Heavenly Father, through the atonement of His son, Jesus Christ. Happy families meet each member's needs. Within the walls of home, family members learn self-control, sacrifice and loyalty.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- Narrative of Jesus Christ's life paraphrased from the Bible.
- The Son, Jesus Christ, is God
- that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God.
- Jesus Christ, The Son of God
- Jesus Christ is central to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which bears His name. JesusChrist.lds.
Son Jesus Christ Topics
Related searchesmessenger rna mrna life cycle
yukawa potential fourier transform
list of pokmon items rare candy