Son Of God In The New Testament
A selection of articles related to son of god in the new testament.
Original articles from our library related to the Son Of God In The New Testament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Son Of God In The New Testament.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Son Of God In The New Testament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Son Of God In The New Testament books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The “Son of God”
- In the New Testament, the King-Messiah is called 'God's Son', his peo- ple are called 'God's sons', and God is called 'their Father'.
- THE DIVINE COUNCIL
- son of God in the New Testament.
- Handout for “The Jewish Jesus Lesson Part 4”
- When did Jesus become the Son of God? Why did the Romans crucify Jesus?
- The Divine Name of God (YHVH) in the New Testament
- Only the Peshitta Aramaic New Testament has the divine name of God .
Suggested News Resources
- Easter 2014: Why a Different Date Each Year
- Easter Sunday marks the end of the Christian observation of Lent, a 6-week period of penance, reflection and prayer. It also commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ, revered as the Son of God in the New Testament.
Suggested Web Resources
- Son of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First page of Mark: "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God", by Sargis Pitsak 14th century.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Son of God - New Advent
- In the New Testament. The title "the Son of God" is frequently applied to Jesus Christ in the Gospels and Epistles.
- Enoch, Nephilim, Sons of God, Daughters of Men - from Blue
- In the New Testament, born-again believers in Christ are called the children of God or the sons of God (Luke 3:38, John 1:12, Romans 8:14, 1 John 3:1).
- Sons of God (new Testament) - International Standard Bible
- 2. New Testament Doctrine: Men are not by nature the sons of God, at least not in the sense in which believers in Christ are so called.
Son Of God In The New Testament Topics
Related searchesjoseph mccarthy primary sources
famine characteristics of famine