Son Of Man Ezekiel
A selection of articles related to son of man ezekiel.
Original articles from our library related to the Son Of Man Ezekiel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Son Of Man Ezekiel.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
Son Of Man Ezekiel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Son Of Man Ezekiel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “SON OF MAN” AS A SELF-DESIGNATION OF IESUS
- Alan Richardson is representative of many who have pointed to the recurrent Son of Man expression in Ezekiel as the basis for the use of the title in the Gospels.
- EZEKIEL'S CALL
- 151. EZEKIEL'S CALL. (EZEKIEL 2:1-3:15).
- Holy Experiment Sunday
- 3 say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh. Therefore. 4 prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.
- EZEKIEL: PRIEST - PROPHET
- Ezekiel's name hardly appears in the book; instead, God consistently refers to him as ben adam (Son of Man).
- Part II by Thomas Ice And the word of the LORD came to me saying
- SON OF MAN. Ezekiel is called “son of man” throughout the book. “Son of man” is used 93 times in Ezekiel to refer to the prophet, with the first use found in 2:1.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask the Pastor: Why do churches face east?
- In Matthew 24:27, Jesus says, “As the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.” Ezekiel 43:4 also speaks of God's presence as arriving from the East.
Suggested Web Resources
- NLT Study Bible, ESV Study Bible, and “Son of Man” (Ezekiel 2:1
- One of the fascinating features of the book of Ezekiel is that Ezekiel is continually called son of man by the Lord. How do the study Bibles explain this.
- What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of Man?
- A second meaning of the phrase “Son of Man” is that Jesus was truly a human being. God called the prophet Ezekiel “son of man” 93 times.
- Ezekiel 2:1 He said to me, "Son of man, stand up on your feet and I
- Son of man - This phrase (which occurs elsewhere in Scripture) is applied especially to Ezekiel and Daniel, the prophets of the captivity.
Son Of Man Ezekiel Topics
Related searchesthe melian conference
dreaming of shoes
air-fuel ratio lambda
riding an elephant