Song Of The South
A selection of articles related to song of the south.
Original articles from our library related to the Song Of The South. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Song Of The South.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Song Of The South is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Song Of The South books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Just How Racist Is Disney's 'Song of the South'?
- That movie is Song of the South, a 1946 live-action/animation hybrid directed by Harve Foster and Wilfred Jackson.
- Remembering Alabama's Smash Hit 'Song of the South'
- Few tunes capture the overall sound of iconic country group Alabama like “Song of the South”. And just over 27 years ago it went No. 1 on the Billboard country charts.
- How Disney's Zootopia Gets Racism Wrong
- The film can be interpreted as an attempted mea culpa for the animation studio after Song of the South, the 1946 feature in which Uncle Remus relates the story of Br'er Rabbit, who is persecuted by the ax-wielding Br'er Fox.
- How cool evolves: South by Southwest is a balancing act
- South by Southwest is about to begin: The conference has been about breaking new music, film, and technology, but it's also described sometimes as being past its too big, too mainstream, too corporate. ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Song Of The South Topics
list of x-men characters
david bowie history
blood culture history
open door policy