- Definition of: HiFD disk (HIgh Capacity Floppy Disk) A 3.5" diskette introduced in 1998 by Sony and Fuji Photo Film Company that held 200MB.
- Silicon Summit Stuffit Deluxe 12
- High Density (1400K) disk, ZIP disk, SuperDisk, Sony HiFD, CD ROM, or DVD-R disk).
- Keith and Betty's Idiosyncratic Recommendations for PCs and
- and now the Sony HiFD disk drive.
- Fuji ZIP Disks
- generation products such as DDS-4, DLTtape™IV and HiFD™ possible is the technology that HiFD™ is a trademark of Sony.
- Secondary Storage Secondary Storage Floppy Disks Floppy Disks
- HiFD disks:HiFD disk drives are able to use today's 1.44MB standard disks(Sony) . The Format of Floppy Disk.
- Annual Report 1998 - Sony
- Statements made in this annual report with respect to Sony's plans, ...
- Sony HiFD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sony HiFD (High capacity Floppy Disk) was an attempt by Sony to replace their own aging 3.
- Sony Introduces the First 200MB Floppy | PCWorld
- Sony's HiFD becomes the latest competitor vying to take the place of the humble 1.44MB floppy as the new low-capacity drive standard.
- An illustrated Guide toZip, LS120, HiFD and MO-drives
- Sony has a super diskette drive called HiFD (High Floppy Disk) holding 200 MB on a 3½" floppy disk.
Sony Hifd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sony Hifd books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sony Hifd Topics
Related searchesbeatrice faumuina
list of political parties in india b
urine other uses
frank costello immigration