- Beware the Ides of March
- The soothsayer's warning to him was significant because it was on the Ides of March when Caesar was assassinated by a group of conspirators, including Brutus and Cassius. There were portents that warned him apart from the soothsayer's premonition.
- Mick Cronin knew it would come to this
- Mick Cronin could have been mistaken for an amateur soothsayer in January after the University of Cincinnati went to Connecticut and pulled out a 58-57 win at Hartford's XL Center. Or rather the UC coach just knew his history.
- Oil rally spiked: What's making crude prices drop after galloping over the $40
- Goldman Sachs, an influential oil soothsayer, poured cold water over the rally in a report Tuesday, citing continued oversupply.
- Friday Zing!
- I think I'd rather dine with dogs than some of the human patrons at local establishments. At least the dogs aren't talking on cellphones.
Soothsayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soothsayer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream symbol bad spirits
steven seagal film career
hunger strike mahatma gandhi
blue naming and etymology
mahindra and mahindra limited history