A selection of articles related to sophie germain.
Original articles from our library related to the Sophie Germain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sophie Germain.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sophie Germain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sophie Germain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aix-en-Provence : le nouveau collège de Luynes baptisé "Sophie Germain"
- Les collégiens ont tranché : leur nouvel établissement, inauguré à la rentrée dernière, s'appelera finalement le Collège Sophie Germain, du nom d'une mathématicienne et philosophe qui a vécu entre 1776 et 1831. Par Alice Robinet; Publié le 24/02/2016 ...
- Use Marie Curie and Nasa scientists to get girls into maths, urges million
- He referred to the Nobel Prize-winning scientist Marie Curie, the 19th-century French mathematician Marie-Sophie Germain and the chief scientist of Nasa, Dr Ellen Stofan, as role models.
- High school girls' soccer leaders
- Sophie Cousineau, Milton, 16, 8, 24. Rachel Kingston, Needham, 11, 10, 21. Liz Dumas, Brookline, 13, 6, 19.
- 'End of term' protests threaten François Hollande's labour legacy
- In central Paris, the lycée Sophie Germain was barricaded shut with dozens of wheelie bins after more than 80% of students voted for a blockade in protest at the labour reforms.
- Posh nowhere to be seen at charity auction in David Beckham's honour
- It was claimed Becks and Brooklyn clashed with Chelsea vice president Joe Hemani as the Blues lost to his old club Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday in the Champions League. They were to ... Porn star Sophie Dalzell talks illegal sex in Dubai 'We were f.