- Fort McMurray Real Estate Prices Took A Beating This Year
- This is what happens to an oil town's real estate when commodity prices drop by almost half. AVERage Real Estate Prices In Fort McMurray, Saprae Creek, Gregorie Lake and Anzac, 2014-2015. Condo2015.
- Fort McMurray Real Estate Has Fallen Hard. Just Look At This Graph.
- The Huffington Post Canada produced this graph using sales figures available on the website of the Fort McMurray Real Estate Board. They describe home sales in the communities of Fort McMurray, Gregorie Lake, Saprae Creek and Anzac.
- Jamie Bryson: Political games at Stormont paled into insignificance when
- The political games continued this week with a rather more important game which captivated a much wider audience sandwiched in-between. There's been an odd scratching sound of a weasel reversing out of a hole as the Stormont House Agreement teeters ...
- Co-op Bank's profit up 36%, cost cutting pays
- Group managing director Gideon Muriuki said the cost cutting measures under the "soraing eagle" transformation project coupled with profitable operations in the South Sudan subsidiary yielded positive results.
- Fort McMurray Not Full Of Crime: Study
- FORT MCMURRAY, Alta. - A study is suggesting that Alberta's oilsands capital is not the wild and woolly, crime-ridden boomtown it's sometimes painted to be.
Soraing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soraing books and related discussion.