- Devil Daggers
- If you took a glance at the developer and tried to extract "Sorath" from the dirty gray matter in your skull and failed like I did, allow me to clarify.
- On the road in Saurashtra
- Sorath forms the southern portion of the peninsula. The region comprises the south western part of today's Gujarat and the districts included in this region are Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Bhavnagar, Porbandar, Amreli, Surendranagar, Devbhoomi Dwarka, ...
- Devil Daggers is one hell of a time
- One of the creators of Devil Daggers, Matt Bush, operating under the studio name Sorath—a demon representing “the negation of humanity” and the beast numbered 666, as if this whole “satanic” thing hasn't been made obvious yet—previously worked on ...
- Game Guide: 'Devil Daggers' perfect for old-school 'Doom' fans
- If you ask any fan of the original “Doom” what they liked best about it, I would suspect it would be those moments when you were put in a small area with a ridiculous amount of monsters and had to fight your way out. That instant when the odds are ...
- Only One Person In The Entire World Has Unlocked This Steam Achievement
- Devil Daggers, the Super Hexagon of shooters, is so difficult that the developer, Sorath, only put a single achievement in the game. It's called “Devil Dagger,” and for most people, it will be impossible to attain. What's the requirement?
Sorath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sorath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesludus latrunculorum rules of play
common ground internal reference