A selection of articles related to sorcery.
Original articles from our library related to the Sorcery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sorcery.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Sorcery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sorcery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
- 82-year-old jailed for using sorcery on people
- By Bassam Za'Za', Senior Reporter Dubai: An 82-year-old sentenced to a year in jail for practicing sorcery for money claimed in court that he only read Quran to cure patients.
- Sword-N-Sorcery entertainment for the ages – with original 'Conan'
- At the time, critics booed von Sydow's part in the sword-n-sorcery epic. Here the famed actor of Ingmar Bergman films talks about how much fun he had with the part and how, because of his classic reputation, he wasn't often offered such roles.
- FILM: Conan The Barbarian (15)
- SCHWARZENEGGER'S swords and sorcery slash-fest is given a 2011 update this week in brain-free actioner Conan The Barbarian.
- Roger Corman's Cult Classics Sword And Sorcery Collection
- An old crone convinces Stalker to collect three magical items, in order to keep them from the evil sorcerer Munkar (the cleverly named Bernard Erhard).
- Conan the Barbarian 3D is a serviceable sword-and-sorcery remake
- The sorcerer leaves the boy behind, thinking that he burned to death in a barn with his father. But no!
Suggested Web Resources
- Sorcery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up sorcery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Sorcery™ for the PS3™ system. Buy Sorcery™, an action game from
- Use the PlayStation Move as a magical wand in Sorcery for the PS3 system. Cast spells & solve puzzles in this action RPG. Buy Sorcery & see trailers here.
- Academy of Sorcery | Magick | Black Magic
- Stop casting weak spells and learn real magick and sorcery from legendary Magi and Sorcerers...
- Sorcery - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits especially for divining : necromancy. 2. : magic 2a.
- Sorcery PlayStation Move Demo - E3 2010 - YouTube
- Jun 15, 2010 Grab your wand and check out this brand new PS Move game.
Related searchesforest trolls history
mining environmental effects
assyria old assyrian city-state
coulombs law electric field
politics of chile legal system
elections in malaysia threats