A selection of articles related to sore.
Original articles from our library related to the Sore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sore.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 17:3 And,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Sore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cold Sores
- Cold sores are fluid-filled red blisters on the lips and skin around them. They can There is a tingling sensation where the cold sore is going to form.
- CONTROLLING SORE MOUTH IN MEAT GOATS
- PUBLICATION. NUMBER. ANS.
- Sore Throat
- Sore Throat. What causes sore throats? Sore throats can be caused by many things.
- BRADEN SCALE FOR PREDICTING PRESSURE SORE RISK
- Page 1. BRADEN SCALE FOR PREDICTING PRESSURE SORE RISK. Patient=s Name.
Suggested News Resources
- Florida Gators' John Brantley still has sore back
- By Matt Watts GAINESVILLE -- Quarterback John Brantley is still experiencing soreness in his back, but coach Will Muschamp does not expect his status to be in doubt for the season opener Saturday.
- Ahmad Bradshaw: Ahmad Bradshaw to miss preseason game
- The injury is said to be a "sore" back after Bradshaw took a knee to the hurting area. "He's doing all right," coach Tom Coughlin said. "I'm a little bit concerned about this 'lingering' business.
- Dodgers' treatment of Andre Ethier is baffling
- A week ago he had to have an ingrown nail removed from his big toe, which is on the same leg as his sore knee. He was a mess. His sore knee does not allow him to land on his right foot properly, thereby taking away his ability to swing with authority.
- Juan Gutierrez: Juan Gutierrez also dealing with sore elbow
- Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson has revealed that Juan Gutierrez is also dealing with a sore elbow in addition to the shoulder ailment that landed him on the disabled list.
- Jets WR Plaxico Burress has sore back, but isn't concerned
- By AP, Plaxico Burress tweaked his lower back in practice Tuesday, but the New York Jets wide receiver wasn't concerned a day later and wouldn't even characterize it as an injury.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sore | Define Sore at Dictionary.com
- /sɔr, soʊr/ Show Spelled [sawr, sohr] Show IPA adjective, sor·er, sor·est, noun, adverb. adjective. 1.
- sore - definition of sore by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Feeling physical pain; hurting: sore all over. 3. Causing misery, sorrow, or distress; grievous: in sore need.
- SORE | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- SORE's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Related searchesdouble medium
9th cousin once removed