A selection of articles related to sore.
Original articles from our library related to the Sore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sore.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 17:3 And,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Sore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Okafor has CT scan on sore right knee
- Okafor also missed two preseason games in October and two games in December for soreness in the same knee. Brown said the latest knee ailment is similar to ones he had before.
- Alzheimer's experts claim 'cold sore virus could cause disease'
- The virus that causes cold sores could be linked to Alzheimer's disease, according to claims made by researchers that have re-ignited the controversial debate over whether the disease is infectious.
- Jahlil Okafor Could Be Shut Down For Rest Of Season With Sore Right Knee
- Jahlil Okafor had a CAT scan Tuesday as he continues to sit with a sore right knee. Brett Brown said the team would know more Thursday, maybe even late Wednesday night.
- Jazz notes: Rodney Hood sits out with sore back
- Hood, who's had foot issues during his two-year NBA career, had to be sidelined due to lower back soreness. It was only his third missed game of the season. Hood wasn't available for comment, but Jazz coach Quin Snyder explained that the former Duke ...
- Robb: Kelly Olynyk Still Sore, But Pushing Closer To Return From Shoulder Injury
- “I mean, it's still sore. There's discomfort and pain, so obviously I'm a little tentative. I don't feel like I'm at full strength or at full motion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.