- Sorel Etrog ( b Jassy [now Iasi], Romania, 29 Aug 1933). Canadian sculptor, film maker Where is the etrog grown? What is the distance from montreal to sorel?
- Beyond Limits: A Selling Exhibition of Modern & Contemporary
- Pierre Restany, Sorel Etrog, London, 2001, illustration of another cast p. 75. CATALOGUE NOTE.
- HIDDEN TREASURES:
- Gu Xie Hei. Broken Bicycle. Tiananmen Square.
- Donors for the Silent Auction
- Keith Barry. Ritual Salon. Greenjeans Restaurant.
- WSU Campus Beautification Committee Records
- Sorel Etrog Sculpture. Cul De Sac Drive. St.
- San Diego Fires Destroy an Artistic Retreat
- Fletcher Benton, Laddie John Dill, Thomas Schomberg, Jack Zajac, and Sorel Etrog.
- Escapes: A sculpture garden adds a new twist to Solomons, Md.
- Intertwined with such fine art pieces as the bronze “Monumental Standing Cardinal” by Giacomo Manzu and the huge bronze “Hand” by Sorel Etrog are artistic contributions by locals.
- Sorel Etrog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sorel Etrog, CM (born August 29, 1933) is a Romanian-born Canadian artist, writer, and philosopher best known for his work as a sculptor.
- Sorel Etrog on artnet
- Sorel Etrog (Canadian, 1933) - Find works of art, auction results and sale prices of artist Sorel Etrog at galleries and auctions worldwide.
- Sorel Etrog | Buschlen Mowatt Galleries
- Etrog explores spontaneous symbols, primal elements and the relationship between form and symbol.
- Sorel Etrog Online
- Sorel Etrog [Romanian-born Canadian Sculptor, born in 1933] Guide to pictures of works by Sorel Etrog in art museum sites and image archives worldwide.
Sorel Etrog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sorel Etrog books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.