A selection of articles related to soror.
Original articles from our library related to the Soror. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soror.
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Soror is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soror books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sorority celebrates 103rd anniversary
- Last weekend actress and entrepreneur Daphne Maxwell Reid was in the Triad celebrating the founding of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. with members of the Winston-Salem Alumnae Chapter. On Friday, March 4, Reid, best known for roll as Aunt Vivian on ...
- Amy Scherzer's Diary: Weekly Wrap-Up of the Tampa social scene
- Heads bobbed all morning checking out the fancy fascinators adorning Alpha Kappa Alphas, lovely reminders of the international sorority's scholarship project, Fascinated About EAF, (Education Advancement Foundation). Soror Liz York Cohen suggested ...
- Greene police blotter
- Soror M. Ahmad, 26, of Rensselaer, was arrested in Catskill by NYS police on Feb. 23 and charged with second-degree aggravated harassment-threat by phone, a class A misdemeanor.
- How Hillary Clinton Won Harlem
- “Hey, soror,” a woman half-shouted a few minutes later, as she scooped food into her Styrofoam takeout box. The seated woman looked up, smiled, and responded, “Oh, hey, soror, you see Hillary?
- Once Again, British Red Carpet Beats American Red Carpet at Wearing Clothes
- Even Lana del Rey, whose street style is usually the equivalent of a sophomore soror pledge at some state school, stepped it up, doing chintz bathroom robe and boudoir slippers better than even my mom.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of tanzania colonialism
lz77 and lz78 algorithms lz78
baroque music style and trends
tomato early history