A selection of articles related to sororate marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Sororate Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sororate Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
Sororate Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sororate Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Conference Abstracts
- republican era and will relate these to the practice of sororate marriage in the Yangzi delta.
- Chapter 8
- Customs such as the levirate and sororate support the notion that a) marriage is a negotiated alliance between kin groups rather than between individuals.
- The Role of Abela in the Gabra Society: A Case Study of
- Sororate marriage prevails in the Gabra society.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- sororate marriage - Wiktionary
- sororate marriage (plural sororate marriages).
- Sororate marriage - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Sororate
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Sororate marriage. Sororate marriage. Information about Sororate marriage in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
Sororate Marriage Topics
Related searcheslaguerres method
geoffrey chaucer influence
two wrongs make a right fallacy
bend oregon geography
capoeira roda and philosophy
liberal party of australia policies