- KLINGSHIRN/DEFINING THE SORTES SANCTORUM.
- Codex Beza
- the sortes sanctorum, or formulae for telling fortunes; all these are important for tracing the history of the manuscript.
- NOTES AND QUERIES 59
- picking a line from them at random (sortes. Virgilianae), just as they did with the bible. (sortes Biblicae or sortes Sanctorum).
- 1 Michael D. Elliot, January, 2011 1. This transcription of Book 4 of
- Ut clerici auguria non custodiant nec scripturas quas sortes sanctorum uocant. nec in usum laicus habere presumat. [in text: 280; in Kerff: 282].
- A iiistory ot I'€S€£1I'Ci1 on Codex Bezae, with special reterence to
- (with Some Notes on Sortes Sanctorum), London,. CUP, 1901. T.
- A spirit to carry through the year
- I buy a half dozen identical charms with different messages, and don't look to see who gets what — sort of like Sortes Sanctorum, where you open a Bible at random and read the first thing your eye falls upon to get a message or guidance.
- Far From The Madding Crowd : Chapter XIII: Sortes Sanctorum
- Chapter XIII: Sortes Sanctorum -- The Valentine. It was Sunday afternoon in the farmhouse, on the thirteenth of February.
- The "Sortes Sanctorum" in the St. Germain Codex (g1)
- THE "SORTES SANCTORUM" IN THE ST. GERMAIN CODEX (gi). The famous St .
- The Calendar & the Cloister: Oxford - St. John's College MS 17
- 157r-159r 12 Prognostic Related Overview. 157r-v 3 Zodiac Intro 157v 4 Zodiac Signs 157v-158v 5 Sortes Sanctorum.
Sortes Sanctorum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sortes Sanctorum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sortes Sanctorum Topics
m14 rifle m14k
maitum sarangani people and culture
hernando de soto economist criticism